Honey BBQ Chicken Wraps #wraps #lunch

Honey BBQ Chicken Wraps #wraps #lunch

On the off chance that we ever go out to eat at a chain eatery like Bison Wild Wings, Red Robin or some spot that way, I generally go straight for the "wrap" choices on the menu.

Wraps constantly stable great to me, and I also love to get thoughts from the menu of ways I can make them from home. They make incredible, Simple suppers, and I can generally rely on my family to eat them cheerfully. We adored this firm, succulent popcorn chicken so much (particularly dunking it in bar-b-que sauce!) that I knew quickly that I needed to change it into a wrap.

I kept this recipe entirely straightforward on the grounds that they firm heated chicken covered in bar-b-que sauce is the genuine star of the wrap. I included some coleslaw for crunch and enhance and the final product was totally Delightful!

Also try our recipe Chicken Hummus Naan Wraps

Honey BBQ Chicken Wraps #wraps #lunch

Nectar bar-b-que Chicken Wraps made with firm heated chicken covered in a straightforward hand crafted nectar bar-b-que sauce.

Ingredients

  • 1/2 recipe baked popcorn chicken
  • 4 large flour tortillas
  • 2 cups packaged coleslaw (or broccoli slaw)
  • 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Honey BBQ Sauce

  • 1 cup barbecue sauce (I like Sweet Baby Rays Original)
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 2 Tablespoons ketchup
  • sriracha hot sauce (optional), to taste


Instructions
For the sauce:

  1. Heat the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  2. Place the baked popcorn chicken bites into a large bowl. 
  3. Pour most of the warm honey BBQ sauce on top (reserve a little extra for dipping or adding to the wraps) and gently toss to coat. 

Assembly:

  1. Sprinkle a handful of shredded cheese on the base of the tortilla. I like to place them on a hot skillet for a minute or two for the cheese to begin to melt. 
  2. Top with 5-6 pieces of bbq popcorn chicken. 
  3. Drizzle with a little more BBQ sauce if you like a lot of sauce. Top with a handful of coleslaw mix. 
  4. Roll and secure with a toothpick, if needed. Serve immediately. 


Read more our recipe : Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Skillet

For more detail : https://bit.ly/2mPcNL8

Post a Comment

0 Comments