No-Bake Healthy Pumpkin Pie Energy Balls #healthy #snacks

No-Bake Healthy Pumpkin Pie Energy Balls #healthy #snacks

IT'S Formally THE Beginning OF PUMPKIN SEASON AND I CAN'T BE Increasingly Energized. Fall nourishments are my total top choice. Give me allllll the pumpkin, apple, sweet potato, squash, soups. Of course I get amped up for each new recipe I grew, however these No-Prepare Solid Pumpkin Pie Vitality Balls caused me to do a cheerful move.

They're soooooo stinkin' simple to make, paleo-accommodating, gluten free, and don't require any preparing (thank tha lawd).

Gracious, and did I notice they're FRICKEN Delightful!? Blessed smokes, you folks. These possess a flavor like pumpkin pie treat batter wads of delectability. I genuinely need to restrain myself to only two every day since I could eat the entire cluster.

I particularly love these pumpkin vitality balls before an exercise. They're called vitality balls since they're loaded up with protein and chia seeds, which give me vitality to genuinely smash a class. What's far and away superior is that you can make these early to eat all week.

Also try our recipe Paleo Carrot Cake Energy Balls

No-Bake Healthy Pumpkin Pie Energy Balls #healthy #snacks

No-Heat Solid Pumpkin Pie Vitality Balls are a speedy and simple paleo nibble recipe that is stuffed with protein powder, chia seeds, thus much pumpkin enhance.

Ingredients

  • 2 tablespoons paleo flour (I use Bob's Red Mill Paleo Flour, coconut flour or almond flour would also work)
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
  • 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 1 cup cashew butter (I use Betsy's Best, but any nut butter would work)
  • 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or honey)
  • 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree


Instructions

  1. In a large bowl, combine flour, protein powder and pumpkin pie spice.
  2. In a separate bowl, microwave cashew butter, syrup, and pumpkin puree for 30 seconds - 1 minute until it's easy to mix the ingredients together.
  3. Pour the cashew butter mix into the dry ingredient mix and stir to combine. Freeze the dough for about 10 minutes so it hardens enough to handle.
  4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the dough into about 20 balls and arrange on the baking sheet. Refrigerate until fully chilled, then store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.


Read more our recipe : Asian Garlic Tofu

For more detail : https://bit.ly/2mROyMv

Post a Comment

0 Comments