Cranberry Fizz Cocktail #drinks #cocktails

Cranberry Fizz Cocktail #drinks #cocktails

This is my favorite cocktail from the beginning of Fall all the way through the Holidays. I would drink it all year if I could find cranberries! So pretty and festive and with fantastic seasonal flavors, the Cranberry Gin Fizz Cocktail does not disappoint!

I can’t deny I have a strong proclivity to almost anything cranberry. Maybe it was the year I discovered them after a childhood of associating cranberry sauce with a cylindrical form with ring marks embedded in the shape. I HATED that stuff; ergo I hated all things cranberry by association. Luckily I politely tried some fresh cranberry sauce at a friends once; everything changed and now this time each season I look forward to seeing what can be done with these pretties.

This cocktail is not just pretty though. While I do love the festive look that can take us from the day after Halloween all the way to the end of the year, it’s the combination of ingredients that make it spectacular. Cranberry, citrus, ginger ale and, or course, gin all meld together to offer a crisp, not too sweet and altogether refreshing cocktail.

Also try our recipe Cranberry Beergaritas

Cranberry Fizz Cocktail #drinks #cocktails

Cranberry Fizz Cocktail Recipe. This refreshing winter cocktail is sure to be a hit this holiday season.

Ingredients

  • 2 Tbsp Cranberry Sauce
  • 2 oz gin
  • 2 oz cointreau
  • Ice
  • Club Soda
  • Fresh Rosemary


Instructions

  1. Combine cranberry sauce, gin, cointreau and ice into a martini shaker
  2. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds
  3. Fill tumbler glass with ice
  4. Pour cranberry mixture over ice
  5. Fill the rest of the glass with club soda
  6. Garnish with fresh rosemary and cranberries


Read more our recipe : No Bake Caramel Cookies

For more detail : https://bit.ly/2Md4rFH

Post a Comment

0 Comments