Cucumber Sandwich #lunch #vegetarian

Cucumber Sandwich #lunch #vegetarian

I surmise between every one of the treats I make I have to eat well once in a while. Normally I do dependably have a solid breakfast and lunch, and a for the most part sound supper so it kind of compensates for the way that I have some sort of treat or chocolate consistently after supper.

I really love veggies, I simply feel great when I eat them. So it just bodes well to pack the same number of veggies as humanly conceivable into sandwich. Presently I can hardly wait for lunch again today since regardless I have a lot of veggies left to make more sandwiches! Who realized veggies could be energizing?

Also try our recipe Vegan Tuna Salad Sandwich

Cucumber Sandwich #lunch #vegetarian


A healthy, hearty, delicious sandwich! A great way to eat lots of vegetables at once! Whole grain bread is layered with fresh  cucumber, avocado, tomato, and pepperoncini.

Ingredients

  • 2 thick slices whole wheat bread
  • 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
  • 6 slices cucumber
  • 2 tablespoons alfalfa sprouts
  • 1 teaspoon olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
  • 1 tomato, sliced
  • 1 leaf lettuce
  • 1 ounce pepperoncini, sliced
  • 1/2 avocado, mashed


Instructions

  1. Spread each slice of bread with 1 tablespoon cream cheese. On one slice of bread, arrange cucumber slices in a single layer. 
  2. Cover with sprouts, then sprinkle with oil and vinegar. Layer tomato slices, lettuce, and pepperoncini.
  3. Spread other slice of bread with mashed avocado. 
  4. Close sandwich and serve immediately.


Read more our recipe : Mushroom Asparagus Pasta

Source : https://armagazine.com/304DZUk

Post a Comment

0 Comments