Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade #cocktail #bourbon

Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade #cocktail #bourbon

This time I am taking you to the tropics with the flavor of pineapple. Digging into the whiskey blended beverages field I am matching it with tart lemonade and this Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade is the correct method to begin off your end of the week!

I haven't contemplated whiskey mixed drinks with pineapple squeeze before until this last end of the week when I purchased a couple of pineapples at a bargain. I was at that point blending a mixed drink for Brooks when I popped a bit of the new cut pineapple in my mouth.

Taking a taste of his whiskey, as it is another container and one I haven't attempted previously, it tasted so great with the kind of pineapple still in my mouth. This promptly got my cerebrum wheels turning. What about a pineapple blended beverage made with bourbon?!?!

The mix of the pineapple and the whiskey tastes astounding however I felt it a little 2-dimensional. Blended beverages with pineapple juice need something similarly full enhanced to adjust them. The wealth of the whiskey and the sweetness of the pineapple needs a little mediator to slice through the two in number flavors.

Also try our recipe Pineapple Lemonade Punch

Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade #cocktail #bourbon


Bright and tropical pineapple meets its tart cousin the lemon and works together to tame the richness of bourbon in my Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade!

INGREDIENTS

  • 4 ounces pineapple juice (fresh is best)
  • 2 ounces bourbon
  • 1 ounce lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
  • pineapple and lemon (for garnish)


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Mix the pineapple juice, bourbon, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker.
  2. Fill your glass with ice.
  3. Pour the pineapple bourbon lemonade over the ice cubes.
  4. Garnish with fresh pineapple and lemon.
  5. Enjoy!


NOTES
If the bourbon is a little too strong feel free to add prepared lemonade instead of the lemon juice or simply reduce the amount of bourbon to 1 ounce and increase the lemon juice to 2 ounces.

Read more our recipe : Lemon 'Swig' Sugar Cookies with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting

For more detail : https://bit.ly/2OkeCs3

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. you stole my post, recipe, and all my photographs which is illegal! If you don't take this down I will sue you!

    ReplyDelete