Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie #healthy #freshdrink

Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie #healthy #freshdrink

This Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie, is my new solid bite or breakfast go to. It is anything but difficult to make, and has so much scrumptious fruity flavor to it. I simply need to close my eyes and imagine I am on a shoreline, without a stress on the planet. That is sincerely how I feel when I drink this smoothie. It is that great.

Eating well is hard. Be that as it may, I've chosen small steps are the best choice when attempting to lose this infant weight. I didn't pick up it medium-term, so I won't lose it medium-term, either. This snappy strawberry kiwi smoothie is an extraordinary route for me to get in some natural product servings and the best part is, I can drink it in a hurry.

This is a choice that is absolutely up to you. I will let you know, the more dark colored the bananas, the better they are, on the grounds that they have had more opportunity to make those common organic product sugars, in the banana.

Also try our recipe Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie #healthy #freshdrink


This simple strawberry kiwi smoothie makes a great snack or delicious breakfast!

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 bananas (frozen)
  • 1-2 cups frozen strawberries
  • 2 whole kiwis, peeled
  • 3/4 cup greek yogurt (I used vanilla flavor)


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a blender, mix together all ingredients and blend until smooth.


NOTES
*This recipe makes 2 large smoothie servings

Read more our recipe Easter No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes

Source : https://bit.ly/2AASpkL

Post a Comment

0 Comments