My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich #healthy #lowcarb

My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich

A great deal of keto breakfast sandwiches that I have seen simply place the egg outwardly… yet I need something I can really hold!

This high fat supper will keep you full for quite a while. I utilized entire eggs and fiery pork frankfurter however these can without much of a stretch be swapped for lower fat choices.

Also try our recipe Baked Western Omelet

My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich #healthy #lowcarb


This keto breakfast sandwich is low in carbs, high in healthy fats and off the charts in flavor! The yummy sausage will make you forget the missing bread!

Ingredients
  • 2 sausage patties
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tbsp cream cheese
  • 2 tbsp sharp cheddar
  • 1/4 medium avocado, sliced
  • 1/4–1/2 tsp sriracha (to taste)
  • Salt, pepper to taste

Instructions
  1. In skillet over medium heat, cook sausages per package instructions and set aside
  2. In small bowl place cream cheese and sharp cheddar. Microwave for 20-30 seconds until melted
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2CuCaGG

Read more our recipe 20-Minute Skillet Tuscan Tortellini

Post a Comment

0 Comments